Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014, here we go!

It's the new year and I am being asked constantly what my goals are...
I guess I'm hesitant to make goals and resolutions because i don't want to let myself down and feel like a failure. 

Those feelings happen enough as it is. 

However I do want to continue to take the steps toward improved self health. I started on my improvements late in 2013 that I feel much of them are carrying over to this year, and I am more than okay with that. I have a lot I'm confronting and a lot to work through while, in the mean time, life doesn't stop.

I am looking back on 2013 and reflecting. No regrets. Definite lessons learned and some activities I am definetly tired of lol which feels nice to feel that way about certain things.

Writing more is one goal I will make, because it is so good for me and a passion. So here's my first step toward that. Not a creative piece but honest, and that's a theme I plan to keep.

Happy New Year xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment